In the age of ever rising technology, almost every business and enterprise is moving away from paper document systems and into the era of Electronic Document and Records Management Systems.
Electronic document management software have been proven to be more beneficial and efficient than physical documents time and time again. However, the migration is a detailed multi-step process that needs to be handled correctly by qualified experts. A properly performed implementation produces a reliable and user-friendly system, with documents and records that are easy to find. On the other hand, if documents are not organized correctly or the hardware computer system is not a capable host, then the system is set up to fail.
That is why we offer our consulting services. We ensure the best possible system outcome, by guiding our clients through the process step-by-step.
Below you can find a list of our services. Contact us today to learn more, and book your consultation apointment
- Conducting a Feasibility Study (Cost/Benefit Analysis)
- Analysis Existing Paper Systems
- Analysis of Existing Electronic Documents
- Analysis of email requirements
- Analysis of Document Workflow
- Identifying Problems and Inefficiencies with Existing Systems
- Analyzing and Evaluating Existing Computer Infrastructures(cost/benefit analysis)
- Analysis of Electronic Document and Records Management System Requirements
- Defining Index Structures of Documents (File Classification)
- Outlining Workflow of Documents
- Preparing Requests For Information (R.F.I.)
- Preparing Requests For Proposal (R.F.P.)
- Analyzing Bids From Vendors
- Building File Classification, Security and Retention Schedules Into Electronic Records Management Systems
- Implementing Privacy and Security Measures
- Liaising Between Client and Vendor During Installation
- Training Clients on New Systems and Procedures
- Designing Backup Systems
- Providing On-Going Support