Solutions Architect, Cloud Services
Security & Technology Alliance Group is leading the way in technology solutions that are designed exclusively for business, specifically access, colocation, cloud-based services. We are seeking an experienced Solutions Architect, Cloud to join the Sales Solutions team. This position will be responsible for providing technical and pre-sales support to Account Executives and Business Development Representatives with regards to the sale of Security & Technology Alliance Group’s Cloud products.
- Provide direct support with regards to the preparation of solution designs for customers and prospects. This includes:
- Providing technical product advice and sales support on cloud solutions.
- Documenting solution specifications for proposals.
- Developing and delivering product demonstrations and presentations.
- Answering technical questions from sales people and/or customer prospects.
- Partner with Security & Technology Alliance Group’s service delivery team to provide post-sales implementation support, ensuring cloud customers are effectively on-boarded.
- Provide technical support and design for Request for Proposal/Request for Information (RFP/RFI) responses.
- Support existing customers by providing Security & Technology Alliance Group’s support teams with technical expertise as required.
- Provide input to the Director Team on new market opportunities and customer demand.
- Assist with new product positioning and “Product Launch” material as required.
- Participate in relevant industry organizations; attend relevant events or trade shows.
- Maintain an advanced knowledge and expertise in leading edge cloud technology and related best practices through regular study and training.
- Stay up-to-date with knowledge of our competitors, their current and planned services or solutions, and relative technical strengths and weaknesses.
- Have passion for educating, training, designing, and building Cloud solutions;
- Maintain and execute an ongoing Skills Development Plan;
- Bring forward requests to participate in development opportunities, when appropriate.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Combination of industry standard certifications such as CCSP, CCNA, CCNP, MCSE.
- Advanced knowledge of data center and cloud services.
- A minimum of three years' related work experience, supporting cloud technology sales.
- Knowledge of remote applications and virtual environments such as VMWare or Hyper-V.
- Knowledge of various operating systems such as Windows and Linux.
- Understanding of solution selling and creating value for business customers.
- Ability to communicate and present confidently to any level of an organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with experience in creating technical documentation in MS Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Conceptual thinker that is highly analytical and able to handle large, complex models.
- Strong sense of urgency and a burning desire to succeed.
This position is open immediately and the qualified candidate will be available between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.